MIC - managing international customs and trade compliance
More than 800 customers, in 55+ countries, on six continents, use MIC customs and trade compliance software. We specialize in the integration of global customs and trade compliance systems based on specific corporate structures and consider regional and national legal requirements. We ensure efficient customs operations and compliance within the legal frameworks. 1 GTM Source System with 1 GTM Compliance Database, 1 Graphical User Interface, and 1 consistent Service Organisation – worldwide.
We provide our customers with a high-quality, user-friendly suite of web-based software products which are subject to continuous enhancements and developments. We have established MIC as a global standard for quality in our area of expertise. We continuously invest in technology to sustain our functional and geographic growth. For us, it is fundamental that all our activities are fair, faithful, sustainable and in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
MIC is the only privately owned and financially independent global software vendor in the international customs and trade compliance arena with one single IT platform. This allows us to be flexible and quick, powering us to a considerable competitive advantage in these continuously changing, fast-paced and dynamic times.
Fields of study
- Customs (Self) Filing: automated electronic import and export clearance processes incl. special customs regimes and inventory management
- Central Product Classification: automation for assignment of customs tariff & export control classification to products
- Origin of Goods Calculation: automated preferential and non-preferential origin calculation for over 250 free trade agreements
- Export Controls: central check of business transactions as required by export law, including screening against sanction lists, embargo checks, end user/end use check resp. dual-use reviews, identification of licensing requirements and license management
- Intrastat Reporting: efficient and economical solution for Intrastat declarations in all EU member states.
- Excise Tax: EU-wide single platform that allows direct electronic data transfer with the authority systems of the individual EU states
- Data Analytics & Visualization: collecting, translating and transforming data from different sources into readable language according to WCO, EU and country-specific data sets - for better business decisions in Global Trade Management
- Vienna (Canetti Tower)
- Linz (HQ)
- Southfield, MI
- Vancouver, WA
Mexico / Mexico City
Thailand / Bangkok
appr. 60 Mio. EUR (MIC Group)
Internship (4 or 8 weeks during the summer holidays) – students of IT-related university degrees
Our Vision: We run the best cloud platform for customs and global trade management.
We believe that our employees are the driving force behind our success. That's why we're all about building long-term connections by finding and keeping the right people. Are you ready to take the next step with us?
Jobs for Young Professionals:
Agile Software Engineer (m/f/x) Product Development => Details: https://www.mic-cust.com/career/current-job-offers/job-offer/nd/agile-software-engineer-m-f-x-product-development-145900/
Junior IT Project Manager (m/f/x) International software implementation projects => Details: https://www.mic-cust.com/career/current-job-offers/job-offer/nd/junior-it-project-manager-m-f-x-international-software-implementation-projects-114617/
Software Support Engineer (m/f/x) => Details: https://www.mic-cust.com/career/current-job-offers/job-offer/nd/software-support-engineer-m-w-x-145273/
Online Application: https://www.mic-cust.com/career/
Our multi-step recruiting aims at giving you a well-founded insight into MIC, your future job, your team and work environment.
Given your application goes well, these are the steps in our application process:
- Job-Interview together with HR and the responsible department director
- Look & Feel as a insight in your future job and team
- Your offer by MIC
- Contract meeting together with management
- Start your new job