What you can expect
At & you are building MVPs or products in autonomous teams. On top of that, it is important to us that you have the opportunity to continuously improve your personal skills. No matter whether you create IoT applications in your Pet Project Time, visit conferences or build MVPs with cutting-edge technologies, at & you definitely don't get bored. Besides sketching, crafting and shipping software, you will be encouraged to shape our company’s culture and community by sharing knowledge in brown bag sessions, being part of our buddy program or contributing to our Code of Conduct.
Become an & Engineer05.05.2021
What you'll be doing
- Sketching, crafting and shipping MVPs
- Working on large scale software products in fixed teams
- Shaping our companies culture and work environment
That's what we are looking for
- You are looking forward to shape the environment you are working in
- You are ready to move between tech stacks and learn new technologies
- You have the urge to write clean and maintainable code
What we offer
- Free bike or public transport ticket
- 2 weeks pet project time a year
- Transparent career path
- 45k to 50k Euros
- Many more perks and benefits
Do you want to be part of the team?
We are hiring!
We are always looking for passionate people that enrich our team.
Why don't you come around for a cup of coffee and get to know us better?
Tel: +43 (676) 9578846